Our 8th Anniversary - UOB Safe Deposit Box Promo
For UOB Privilege Reserve Clients Only
To commemorate Vault@268's 8th anniversary this year, from 1 January 2023 till 31 December 2023, UOB Privilege Reserve clients will enjoy an additional 8 months free when they sign up for 3 years for a Large box.
- Offer is valid only for the Large Box (206mm x 325mm x 235mm), rental at S$1,388 per year, and subject to the availability of the boxes
- Price excludes a one-time S$150 non-refundable administration charge and a refundable deposit of S$200 during registration
- UOB Clients will be requested to show their Privilege Reserve E-card within the TMRW UOB Mobile banking app when making payment
- Payment must be made with UOB credit/debit cards
- No discounts or vouchers may be used in conjunction with this promotion
- Applicant must be above 21 years of age at the time of registration
- All applications are subject to the approval of the management of Vault@268
- Promotion is valid until 31st December 2023
United Overseas Bank (UOB)
UOB is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of around 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Since its incorporation in 1935, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: Aa1 by Moody’s Investors Service and AA- by both S&P Global Ratings and Fitch Ratings. In Asia, UOB operates through its head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and representative offices across the region.
Over more than eight decades, generations of UOB employees have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, the focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
We believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate. Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and to grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.